Need some measuring help?
Now you can print and cut out a tape measure of your very own!
You will need a copy of Adobe Acrobatä to print the tape measure. If you
don't have a copy, click to get a free copy of
Once you have Acrobat Reader installed, perform the following steps:
1. Get the tape measure by clicking .
2. Save the tape measure file. Use Acrobat Reader to open, view, and print the saved file.
3. Cut out and assemble the tape, and you're ready to measure!
Some suggestions if you're having trouble getting the tape measure to print properly:
1. Check your margins. The top, bottom, left and right margins each can be set to no more than 0.25 inches.
2. Check your printer settings. If you have options like Shrink to Fit or Fit to Page enabled,
your inches may be something less than the real article. Make sure all shrinkage and magnification options are turned off, and the printer
prints the page as it receives it, without re-sizing.