No Longer Available
This product was discontinued August, 2017 and is no longer available. Please consider one of the Customer-Recommended Replacements above, or try a new search.
Really cute sports bralette with excellent support features is great for pregnancy, nursing and mom-life wear! Made of nylon, spandex and polyester.
- Front is lined, with pockets for removable padding, included, for discreet coverage.
- Inner side support slings help position breasts and stay in place even with cup folded down.
- Plastic nursing clasps at tops of cups can be undone with one hand to allow cup to fold down for easy nursing.
- Scoop neckline has covered elastic for fit.
- Self-lined, ribbed underband fits close, flexes for comfortable movement, and provides light support.
- Specially knit zones below cups and at sides give fabric more breathability for cooling airflow.
- Sides and back are self-lined, with covered elastic at top and underband at bottom.
- Straps are restricted stretch exposed elastic that adjust at back with goldtone metal hardware.
- Racerback frees up arm and shoulder movement.
- Wicking properties benefit you in two ways: they work to remove moisture to keep you dry and cool, and they speed up the bra's drying time once it's been washed.
- Pullover styling.
Nursing/Maternity Bra Basics: What's the difference between a maternity bra and a nursing bra? When should you buy these bras? Tomima answers your questions and provides special tips on how, when and why to buy nursing/maternity bras.
- Measure yourself just 3 weeks before your due date to find your optimal nursing bra size.
Try these keyword searches with similar features: